Panini Blog Logoman(ia): Panini America Peeks Iconic Logomen in 2012-13 National Treasures

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
national_treasures_logoman_main.jpg

You’ve seen the autographs. You’ve seen the marvelous multicolored memorabilia cards. You’ve seen the Kobes. You’ve seen the Kyries. By now, you’ve seen just about everything 2012-13 National Treasures Basketball has to offer. But The Knight’s Lance has one more batch of pre-release images to share — and it might be the most impressive gallery yet.

It’s one that includes nothing but the vast array of legendary Logoman treasures coming later this week to one of the most super-premium NBA products Panini America has ever created. Be forewarned, though: You may want to take a seat before going any farther. The images you’re about to lay eyes on will make you weak in the knees.

From the base vertical NBA Logoman cards to the horizontal Colossal versions to the simply sublime NBA Logoman Duals, the following 80 or so images will most definitely take your breath away. Enjoy this final pre-release look at 2012-13 National Treasures Basketball. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance throughout this week for additional coverage, including a Teaser Gallery of the first box opened and on-location reports from the 34th National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago.

Now, to the images . . .

b.gif

Continue reading...

good luck to everyone who is buying a case of these cards, amazing looking product.
Hopefully my one box is enough to land one of these :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed

I hear Verse1 has just placed his kidney on the market to go after those Glove logoman duals with Kemp
Lmao, close! Looks like I may have to sell the MJ auto I just bought since rego and insurance is due this coming month as well :(

Hopefully someone here can pull it and let me layby.

Lmao, close! Looks like I may have to sell the MJ auto I just bought since rego and insurance is due this coming month as well :(

Hopefully someone here can pull it and let me layby.

Don't you mean LayBuy, or do you really just want to lay by it and drown in your own dribble?:ermm:

If I was lucky enough to get my hands on that card I would trade heavily in your favour, the card for The Golf.....or are you like the people in the advert...I wish I didn't trade the golf
Haha its a Polo not a Golf. But hey I'll trade you my Golf for it you just need to send first.

Back
Top Bottom