Group Break LIVE Tonight - OZGB - 2014 Panini Hot Rookies 12-Box Case Break - Sold Out

i wasnt that impressed with the whole case to be honest. I ended up with a lot of hits so it's tough to criticise, but still, I was expecting a bit more out of the product on the whole

Then to top it off the reward points get randomed rather than divided up between the hitless teams first, which has happened in all the other breaks of this product I have been in.

Those reward points may end up being some of the most valuable things to come out of that case. Saw a couple of the 250 point cards go for like 40 bucks, which is complete madness if you ask me

IMHO it's a pretty crap product. Can't work out why/how it's sold out. It's just Score with some pretty colours... Having said that, I was very happy to score a Zack Martin auto. Even if Grayson thought he looked like me...

I doubt a good case of that would exist Rusty. It's clearly a dolled up, fancy low end product. Just like the current prices on ebay suggest.
Agree Nick, but that was the worst of the worst I have seen, would've been better throwing $100 out of the car window. We haven't had one good case of NFL on here yet!!! Definitely re-thinking a few things

This product is getting hammered by the hobby on everywhere but Panini's circle jerk blog, bought a spot in an Elite random case pending if they will be replacing hits in that with rewards crap (Elite looks nice so thought Id dip my toe in).... Really starting to despise Panini.... The early NFL releases are usually bad enough for hold value (like we can rip and flip in Aus) without them turning them into a massive sticker dump and replacing "hits" (such a loose term nowadays) with freakin rewards cards.... Watched some breaks of this a cpl of weeks ago or less and saw Alex Green, Chris Rainey, Devier Posey, Michael Egnew and Connor Vernon auto's and was disgusted.... I have spent some cash on great priced Leaf Trinity singles this year and they look damn sweet..... Actually Leaf have killed Panini so far this year with quality.... LEAF ffs!!!!

not a great products..id rather the bowman actually (at least they have on card autos)

re rewards points. don't know why it would be random off between hitless people. I was more annoyed that I paid for 4 spots (most in the break) and didn't get one reward card.

Back
Top Bottom