LIVE DRAFT 5PM TODAY

the teams came out fair, so their is nuthin to complain about...

Unless you weren't able to be there or put forward your Autopick list. How do you know who I would've picked? I wouldn't have picked Kidd & Arenas with 1 & 2 picks. I definitely would've taken Shaq over both of those.

their still are some good players in the free agent pool, and trades will commence shortly

Trades??? Do you how difficult it is to even get a fair trade through. If I offered Arenas to Ducky for Shaq, he wouldn't accept it, even though given an opportunity, I would've had Shaq picked.

so whats the problem

The problem is not that the draft occurred, but the extreme lack of notice. When I last viewed the Yahoo site, there were still only 14 teams, and the draft status was still as a live draft. I log in Sunday night, only to find that in the last few hours, it seemed you were hallucinating and panicked, thinking the season was about to begin, so you took it upon yourself to get the draft done. Even with 24 hours notice, I would've been there, or I would've submitted my Autopick list, but your original post was less than 3 hours before when you wanted the original draft at 5pm, which you only altered because some people complained and you were able to get more people attending. Therein lies the problem.

Clarkey i agree with you there, look ill put the teams in shortly, ill let you all know once there up, if you have any probs, ill be in the chat around 9.30 tonight.

Mate my situation was to make as many people happy as possible, i apoligise for the lack of notice as well its partly my mistake, but ive been very busy all w/end and didt know the draft was on till around 5pm either.

Anyhow if ya not happy with ya team ill give you one of my players i dont care i just want it to be fun for all.

Back
Top Bottom