Latest Additions NFL Mailday

I got it from Ebay I mailed the seller and put a dispute in via paypal as paypal usually protects the buyer that was 2-3 hours ago still havent heared back
Ebay username is SI promotions
website is http://www.sportsintegrity.com

I am really unhappy as it was a $275 transaction including Priortiy shipping

Yeah I saw that earlier this week... I rarely deal with PSA/DNA I have a few items I have brought off ebay but most of my stuff is JSA authenticated or if its PSA/DNA comes from NFL Auctions I have about 7 slabbed cards I have brought off ebay and the rest of my PSA/DNA stuff is from the NFL majority I get from JSA

Any ways in regards to that helmet I was supposed to hear back from the boss of the company over the mixup today and how he will resolve it for me still didn't hear back

At least with ebay you can put in that you didn't receive correct item and request a refund. Do it through ebay rather than contacting him direct then he has to respond through ebay with a certain time or you will get a refund back.

Yeah I put the dispute in with paypal right away when I recieved it I am trying to contact them though to resolve this I wouldnt mind a free full sized Westbrook Helmet but really wanted the Dawkins

I sorted out the dispute with the seller of the fullsized Westbrook helmet.
He gave me it ( Fullsized Riddell Westbrook Helmet) for half price $115 and was going to refund another $115 but I asked if he would do me a Dawkins Mini Helmet for that price he agreed so I am happy with the deal

Philadelphia Eagles v. Detroit Lions Terrible Towel.

photo-1copy4-1.jpg

Veterans Stadium Actual Turf/Grass from the Field

photo-1copy5-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom