Kirk Snyder with the NASTY dunk

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
anyone see his dunk, jumped right over von wafer on the break, poor guy :D
man this dunk similar to carters on weis but not over a 7fter
but for a little guy like synder to jump over the PF was NASTY. The crowd exploded too when he did it, #1 on sportscenter,

also melo did a massive dunk today on ratliff. POSTER

id say that synder dunk was probally the best from the season so far, with the close second to VC's dunk on Mourning.

LOL, yeah and no where near VC's one, but was a preety special dunk from a guard.

yeah i got this program NBA TV, Video Central and you can dload anything from it, play of the day, dunk of the night, 2 minute game recaps, NBA TOP 10 plays of the week and much more. some little kid made the program like a 14 yr old i think, but it's awesome. i get all the stuff from NBA TV for free except the live games. i dont know where my brother dloaded it from.

just dled the dunk and damn that is freakin awesome. definately dunk of the season so far (not taking anything away from vc's dunk on zo. that was huge also) and that melo dunk was pretty decent

they were some awesome plays from todays games, that melo dunk was sick and the snyder too. what about the carter move: crossover, behind the back, through the lane hang time, beautiful finish. That move was poetry in motion :D

also a couple of crazy buzzer beaters: telfair's jumping off balance shot from almost 3 quarter court was nuts!

You need serious air time on that one.. what was the craziest H-O-R-S-E move have you guys done?

Back
Top Bottom