Justabest ip banned from the forum for good.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
From now on his IP range will be banned so he can no longer whine about posts here as he will not even be able to load the page.

A lot of crap being said in front of other ozcard members that frequent another site as well and I just want to clear a few things up.

For all those that think Justa was hardly done by, you have already heard the claims by Admin about his actions, emails and then future action like I stated changing my posts with me claiming I was gay etc etc. Still denying any wrong doing and bringing it up again and again.

This is an email example of what not to say when you are banned after repeated warnings.

LOL. as many have pointed out, u banned me so I couldn't be heard which was extremely gutless. obviously u both were afraid of me and my superior knowledge so had to get rid of me. you guys were pathetic. i'd be silly to give out my # to an untrustworthy bloke like yourself. give me your # if u like.
neway, many others did speak up, but you used your position to dismiss their claims and locked the threads so they can't say anything further. yes, many are gutless and have sent me emails stating u guys are dicks etc but didn't bother posting, as they probably know what ur like. I was suprised and flattered at how much and where a lot of the support came from. all i can say is have fun in your little kingdom big man! a few also said ozcards is a little misleading, nazicards would be far more appropriate title for the site! ciao!

Word for word saved as is.

And away from prying public eyes he does his best work on the mod forum with choice stuff like.
chad a ****ing LIAR and WEAK ****.
in posts attacking me about stopping his trolling that he states is just his opinion.

I still get PM's from Justa asking for a formal apology on another site and for all the 'lies' to be corrected.

After today I felt that it needed to be showed that trolling and causing more trouble than harm gets the appropriate action taken.

Any sort of trolling on here wont be tolerated. Members should be free to post here in a friendly manner without harassment from other members.

Now I don't need to keep getting the "C'mon Chad let him back in or just let it slide" messages anymore guys. There is no going back for Justin who has proven that he post style and attitude on message boards isn't and hasn't changed.

End of story.

If anyone wants to turn this thread into a shit fight then don't bother posting at all. It will just result in deleted posts or the thread locked off. This was just a message to all the members that asked about it lately and the record needed setting straight once again even though I thought it was clear cut the right decision was made for the good of the site.

Please keep ozcards a friendly place free of slander and slanging matches. Admin are intent of keeping the friendly vibe here.

Agree with you fully Chad, good actions. After reading his emails/messages and posts which we couldn't previously see, it's pretty clear people like that don't deserve a spot on this board. Exclusively.

hey, just for the record, i havent said a peep about justo since the incident. i accepted the decision made by the mods and moved on. those childish rants dont sound like the justin i knew, but that doesnt mean it didnt happen. i expressed my support for justin initially, but if those rants are accurate then i withdraw that support immediately, thats pretty pathetic.

Thanks mate its nice to have feedback that is positive. I haven't done much posting lately as I've been flat out but I'm still here to serve the large community LOL

While on the topic of Justa, we're going to need an email addy for him if anyone can provide one, he won the Yahoo Fantasy League #2, and since he's not around, we'll still need to fulfill our end of the participation agreement...

Cheers

"... why can't we be friends..."

If you believe it is warranted, then I support your decision. Obviously I am not party to all the trouble (& communication) between you & justin, so if you state he has crossed the line, your decision will be respected by me.

This stuff is truly mind-boggling. Justin is/was a good bloke, he just didn't seem to know when enough was enough. There has to be a point where one just agrees to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom