JR Smith

ScottE

Go Brock
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotteamy
Should i be worried about the amount of playing time JR Smith is getting. I have invested alot of money in my card collection of him. And his stats are getting worse by the day and hes getting less and lees playing time. Is it time for me to sell up? I smell another Harold Miner.

personally i think its still to early to tell. some players take 1 season some 5 seasons to break out. if u like him as a player dont sell, if your in this hobby just for the money (ie. you treat a player collection as an 'investment'), id probably sell them and buy LeBrons and MJ's.

Yeah but for every JO there is a ton of other failures. I wouldn't be concerned about his talent more his atitude that is apparently holding him back. But that seems normal for the NBA now.

I'd hold as he still has upside. But has softened in value. The hobby is fickle and a few good games and he will pick up.

he's shown he's got game, just obviously instead all their in the head...hobby value wise, that isnt great, but if you like him as a player....then I wouldnt worry....Hornets might offload him for something and he pulls his head in on a good team and performs?

i feel i am a good judge of players and what they will be like down the track...
personally i feel jr smith is the type of player who loves to get the big dunk, rant and rave about it etc..

but i can never see him becoming the type of player that makes his team-mate better, or a leader on the court..
for your flashy plays that put bums on seats in todays game he is a lock..
but someone who can lead by example i can't see in jr

personally id sell his cards once he has a run of good games, i cant see him ever becoming a force in the hobby for a long period

i agree.. i see him being a big time scorer and high light reel.. but not so much to the level of the Vince Carter's.. but he could surprise me, besides he's still so young, only his 2nd season..

Back
Top Bottom