It was only a matter of time before...

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
...Lebron Hears Boos In Home Loss

St. Paul Pioneer Press - Lebron James' 0-for-8 second half in the Cavalier's 102-94 loss to the Washington Wizards was enough to warrant the boobirds in Cleveland on Friday night. James' struggles didn't get any better from the free throw line either, going 4-for-12 during the same span.

After missing a shot from the wing with five seconds remaining, he angrily ripped off his headband, threw it into the crowd and walked off the court.

"I put all the blame on myself," said James. "It was a bad performance by me." [READ]

I mean come on.. what can he do.. he's leading one of the most over acheving teams in the nba which are at the same time one of the worst teams out there.. talk about a roller coaster ride, you cavs fans better hold on and stop the booing, cos if this guy walks you farked big time.. you couldnt even imagine what the loss of this guy will do to you... they're in a hard position to be in, they cant rebuild.. well unless they tank games.. they're too good to finish in the lottery, but too terrible to ever be a playoff team with the list they have...

jimboiitmac said:
i feel very sorry for him.. so much pressure..

hmm, well id trade my un-pressured yet broke as hell life, for his pressured life living in absolute luxury with his hundreds of millions of dollars, in a nano second. ;)

thats the up's and down's of being expected to do a lot. dont worry jordan had the same problem when he was young pretty sure he will develop the clutch skill.

Don't feel sorry for him Jim. Athletes like that WELCOME criticism. It will only make them better. I would criticize LeBron full on too.. if you're getting millions of dollars, you should make your FT's at least!! I don't blame him for the FGs, but FTs, cmon! He has been very very poor in this area of his game and he should spend heaps of time practicing it. Shaq shoots better than him at the moment!

But I still love LeBron. :)

Back
Top Bottom