Is it just me or is this insane

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
He's also offering up the whole master set of that years select by what I read?

But agreed...hard to give up that much cash to a 0 feedback...but he does also state he'd only do cash on delivery, meaning you're not trusting the post or anything, but rather meeting the guy and collecting the cards while giving him cash/payment. Much safer.

yeah i read the start and i thought "i wouldnt risk this" but then the C.O.D only might make it less of a risk to all involved...either way im a NRL fan so i wouldnt buy them anyway :p

the best way to buy these would be to go and have a look at them first, before committing to BIN. that way you know exactly what you are getting, and you could even finalise the sale on the sellers computer while you are there. if you are smart about, there is no risk involved at all.

I would not part with $17,000 thats for sure but i guess there are people out there that can afford to do it u will find 17000 is high price thats round 950 per card collingwood and essendon r the only 2 that usually sell over that price

I would not part with $17,000 thats for sure but i guess there are people out there that can afford to do it u will find 17000 is high price thats round 950 per card collingwood and essendon r the only 2 that usually sell over that price

i doubt that mate, there were a few more cards that will fetch over that price easily!
The lot last on ebay fetched some good prices, the last cousins got to $1500!

I agree, alot of $$ though.

Interesting that in his HOF description he says this set is probably second to the captains sig set. Now i know the captains sigs were only of 50 but surely the HOF signature set is much more sought after is it not? These 8 are all legends and 3 have already passed away.

In my opinion the captains set are pretty ordinary looking cards - Nathan Buckley doesn't even have the decency to give his full signature!

I can certainly appreciate the rarity of the captains set - but I sure as hell wouldn't be forking out 17K for a set with Shaun McManus and Adrian Fletcher in it!!

Brad

did this guy rob the pope or something?
I'd still buy the 1996 HOF sig's if I had a odd million or two
would he be interested in a trade for my Chris Judd :worthy:
this bloke pulled the treasure redemption, which could be redeemed for all 8 sigs! he also purchased a platinum set (the only way to get the triple sig card) and probably requested number 60, to match his other sigs.
this same guy just recently sold off the entire platinum set as singles. cards like leigh matthews and ron barassi each went for over $120! then there was the TOC cards and legends!! he would have made a fortune off this one.

Back
Top Bottom