UFC I'm Nothing Without You.

UFCtrader

Resident Freak
Real Name
Cormac
eBay User
cormac2k5
Okay. My bad. Mea Culpa.

It hasn't even been three weeks yet and already I'm trembling with Live Box Break withdrawal.

So let me apologize for my hasty exit (only six threads ago in the General Discussions if you need to refresh your memory).

My new medication seems to have settled me down. And for those of you who don't know, that's not a joke. I do actually take two rather powerful steroids every morning as part of my post cancer existence, and this will occasionally lead to the odd brain explosion / hissy fit / whatever.

Almost throwing my laptop through the window at work and telling my boss to go f*** himself, some two and a half weeks ago, didn't help matters either. :blink:

Wiling away the hours playing Oblivion, waiting for Dark Souls to be released, and watching the Rugby World Cup did fill some of the aching void, but not enough.

So here I am on bended knee. Hobby Boxes in hand, begging for your forgiveness fellow OzCarders.

I seem to recall there's a collectibles show in Penrith very soon and I'm thinking I just might have to bring a box or two to that one.

I figured I need to do something big in the way of a break to get back on the horse, as it were, so perhaps you guys can choose for me -

A) Six boxes of Finest
B) Two boxes each of Knockout, Title Shot and Finest
C) One box each of Series 2, Main Event, Series 4, Knockout, Title Shot and Finest

So if you can forgive my previous indiscretions, and would like to watch some box breaking after lunch today, then let me know which option you'd prefer.

Good to hear mate! Welcome back =]. Glad to hear your feeling better and id love to see option B =]

Welcome Back. Go with series 2 and title shot.

series 2 because its the best looking and title shot because i want a dominick cruz auto.

good to have you back mate.

hope everything is well.

Thanks guys. Feelin' the love already. :)

So I guess that's one vote each for options B and C? We need a decider...

Going to go out and grab lunch. Will probably start breaking around 1.30-2.00 :)

I had a feeling deep in my bowels that you'd be back.......

Sweet.

I say rip them all apart!

Always love watchin ur UFC breaks, option C for me. Am happy things r better for you.Will be hanging round to see ur results, best of luck.

good to see you back cormac... you were sorely missed. you are the life of the MMA section these days.. I know i live vicariously through you :)

Hooray! and welcome back!

I would reccomend a good dose of "Dead Nation" on PS3 (from the PSN) to help everything in life feel a little better!

Back
Top Bottom