I Just Won This On Ebay!!!!!!!!Steal????

ChrisBosh#4

Bosh/Villanueva/Graham
I just won this on Ebay for $5.07 US (including shipping) for this card:

Bosh and Peterson.jpg

Steal. By a massive US$4 bucks. ;)

Just kidding dude.

For a Bosh collector that's a good buy.

A steal is any superstar GU for under $3 delivered, or an auto for 1/2 eBay value or 1/4 BV...

OR a rare card or a 1/1 under a rediculous price.

for your future use. :)

I guess BV does not matter. All that matters is if you like the card and I like the card. Thanks for looking for the BV.:)

ChrisBosh#4 said:
I guess BV does not matter. All that matters is if you like the card and I like the card. Thanks for looking for the BV.:)

Spot on dude. :cool:

If another Chris Bosh collector wanted that card, then you totally owned that person and you can wave that card in front of his face and dance an Antoine Shimmy. \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

That's a nice looking card! :D

i get charged for like 7usd every time i want something shipped...
so anything under 5usd for the card and shipping is a major steal in my bookss

geelongfan said:
i get charged for like 7usd every time i want something shipped...
so anything under 5usd for the card and shipping is a major steal in my bookss

That sucks. Don't ever buy a low-end GU or card with that much shipping. Email the seller first and ask if he can send it regular airmail which is only at most US$2. If not, it's not worth paying global priority for it.

I don't mind paying $7 if it's a $100 card.

kidd05 said:
That sucks. Don't ever buy a low-end GU or card with that much shipping. Email the seller first and ask if he can send it regular airmail which is only at most US$2. If not, it's not worth paying global priority for it.

I don't mind paying $7 if it's a $100 card.

nah i dont even buy low-end cards nowadays..
often ppl charge $7usd for just air mail..ppl have no idea..

if i only have to pay $7usd for global priority im happy lol

geelongfan said:
nah i dont even buy low-end cards nowadays..
often ppl charge $7usd for just air mail..ppl have no idea..

if i only have to pay $7usd for global priority im happy lol

As you pay by Paypal, file postage claims against them if they overcharge you. Some sellers will drop the postage if you contact them. Try to convince them to use the small Global Priority Mailer, which is about $5 cheaper than the large one.

It's annoying, but these days I am getting more & more weary of being quoted huge amounts of postage from US. Also note that USPS is much more rooted than A.Post as far as quoting on postage. Their postage calculators about double the postage on everything, which is the base that many sellers use.

Back
Top Bottom