8x canterbury-bankstown bulldogs
2x illawarra steelers
7x south sydney rabbitohs
3x cronulla-sutherland sharks
8x eastern suburbs
9x north sydney bears

if you have any queries please send me a message

Hi Mate,
What condition are they in? and how much or what do you want for the eels cards?
cheers Dave

they have been packed away in a plastic bag for years...no creases or dog eared...hardly looked at. i have scott mahon (1998), paul dunn (1984), michael erickson (1987), greg drake(1989), peter mc phail (1989), michael speechley (1983), cameron blair (1986), michael buettner (1992), stu galbraith (1992) & lee oudenryn (1992). the years in the brackets are for their first winfield cup game. give me a fair price and i'll let you know, unless someone has a better offer.

they have been packed away in a plastic bag for years...no creases or dog eared...hardly looked at. i have scott mahon (1998), paul dunn (1984), michael erickson (1987), greg drake(1989), peter mc phail (1989), michael speechley (1983), cameron blair (1986), michael buettner (1992), stu galbraith (1992) & lee oudenryn (1992). the years in the brackets are for their first winfield cup game. give me a fair price and i'll let you know, unless someone has a better offer.

I will pass thanks mate i dont want to get into some sort ebay style bidding race for them....thanks anyway

sorry, i wasn't looking for an e'bay type bidding war, i have no idea what these cards are worth to any collector and would be interested in some suggestions. if you would like to buy them, then make an honest offer and i'll let you know if i'm happy with that. theyre no use to me and the only name i recognise amongst them is mal maninga...otherwise they were heading in to the bin. this is the first website that i thought there may be somone who would like them... up to you guys.:v:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom