I am looking for some signed cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbank

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
I am looking for a lot of signed cards. LMK what you've got. I have some signed posters and a signed bat of the Blackcaps also an autograph book signed by most of the indian team which toured NZ this year including Tendulker, Sehwag and Dhoni. LMK what you got also after basketball cards

Here are some signed cards which may be of interest.

LMK

Cheers
Damian

Aussie 1.jpg

Aussie 2.jpg

Aussie 3.jpg

Aussie 4.jpg

Aussie 5.jpg

Aussie 6.jpg

Aussie 7.jpg

Intl 1.jpg

Intl 2.jpg

You just got asked a DIRECT question......How much each?
Would it be too hard to answer him rather than say "Happy to hear offers"

JMHO

Thanks Richo for the opinion ! :thumbsup:

As I replied to someone who started a thread looking for cards, then I had an inquiry from someone else, I felt that the first right of refusal should always go to the thread owner. In this case, an interested collector wanted to jump ahead of the thread owner so felt it more appropriate for them to send me a PM or want list and then I could help them from there....

Maybe I should take your advice, I dont know, and post something like " they start from $3.00 and go up from there....

Again cheers and happy collecting !

Damian

There are a lot of variables when it comes to the signed cards in question (and signed cards in general)

Some cards are base, some are insert, some players are elite players, others not so great, some signatures are bold and vibrant, some are faded, would be hard to put individual prices on them

Just my opinion :)

There are a lot of variables when it comes to the signed cards in question (and signed cards in general)

Some cards are base, some are insert, some players are elite players, others not so great, some signatures are bold and vibrant, some are faded, would be hard to put individual prices on them

Just my opinion :)

Agree with most of what u say, liam. But how are you going to sell them if u don't put a price on them!. Not collectively, but in general a seller can elect to price an individual card if asked specifically. Over to u Warney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom