How useless is Damien Mori???

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Just struggled through watching another loss from the Roar, and I'm at the end of my patience with this fella! Can someone please tell him there's no point for a "behind"??? Maybe we should have the netting spread across the line everywhere BUT in the actual goal, and he'll have no choice but to score... It's like he's allergic to the net or something! Which brings me to Farina: he's off to a fine damn start in the talent scouting department, isn't he??? Yeah, we'll bugger off Yuning Zhang, he actually creates CHANCES, we can't have that... Let's replace him with someone who couldn't kich the ball in the ocean instead. And then, when Ogenovski's fine to play, we'll leave him at home, or the opposition might not SCORE! Anyway, I'm off for a beer or 3... lol!

Well I had $$$ on the Victory tonight and they lost to the ROAR :(

Damien Mori scored Axeman !!! Grrrrrr :lol:

Yeah I know but I am still annoyed at the loss !

It's not a good idea to mess with form....they could go into the Finals with quite a few losses !

Lol! Yeah, I probably would've put money on a Melbourne win or at least a draw, but it's good to come away with the points. Thought we were destined for a draw when Melbourne scored, wasn't happy... #-o Then Vidosic comes through at the death! It was funny, I was sitting there watching the game with my brother (he's a casual fan at best...), and telling him how many chances Mori had squandered in recent weeks. Then when he got the ball I said: "Now watch him kick it wide or something..." Couldn't believe my eyes, I thought it had rocketed into the side netting or something. To be honest, I was worried he was off-side, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully will be going to the game this week against Sydney, see what happens...

How about the Perth Glory tonight !!! i was just watching it live, they were 3-1 up with 10 minutes to go, Newcastle score with 3 minutes of Injry time left and then again with 5 seconds left !!!

Draw 3-3 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom