How long has it been? Mail Month - Auto's, Patches - Scan loaded!!

Thanks for all the kind and warm feedback guys! Glad you all liked it...

Chad, I actually received some of his older cards too this month. I just didn't want to flood the thread with even more pics. But his older cards are great also, although I think you meant AI's older cards before he got his hair cornrow'd.

Here is one...

99-00 Fleer Skybox Apex Xtra - Allen Iverson - 40/50
99-00_Fleer-Skybox_ApexXTra_AllenIv.jpg

jimboiitmac said:
btw henkita, if you dont mind me asking you, how much did this set you back??

i'd have to say my favourites here would be-
those two high end iguodala auto's! but you have a CRAZY amount of iverson patches /10 there!

Hey Jimbo,

I missed your question on my last response, my apology!

Cost wise for these, well I don't know what the real figure is to be honest although I can check because I record every purchase I make on my Excel spreadsheet. However, I'm so not looking forward to counting them up. Haha..

But, I can tell you which one was the most expensive one out of them all. It was for the Iguodala Signature Patches from the Ultimate Collection set. It was costly because it was a 3 color patch, which is unique as most of them are only one color, which I do have as well. And also, the signature is much bolder on this 3 color patch.

Geelongfan - I'm working on it! :) I'm nearly there. Scanning most of my AI's cards is great, fun and adventurous but also tiring.

See you around mates!

chadjaja® said:
Damn not only how do you get all those but how do you organise and find the time on eBay :-P

I can't pick out the best coz they are all mostly top end stuff. I'm sure most collectors in the US when talking about huge AI collections don't think about OZ for a stomping ground. With just that mailbag you have a great collection there alone.

I love the older pics before he became the gangster persona he is today.

Where does it end. Whats the white whale? Its got to be hard when they just keep pumping out the high end stuff year afer year.

Thats bloody unbelievable for one month.

Chad, night time is when I lurk around the 'Bay. :lol:

My white whale of the millenium (2000's+) series is coming.... It'll be on the next week's mailday. But yeah, it's hard because they keep pumping out new sets/autos in every damn Topps release. I bought the new Beckett the other day and saw the advertisement for Topps First Row. I'll have to invest one of the AI's auto there, they look sweet and clean design.

Wow. Those are some amazing additions to your collection. There are some beauties there.

When I see a collection like that it just makes me want to buy some more cards. This maildays are addictive.

..... ahhh.... umm..... I'm staring in amaze right now. I've NEVER seen so much AI stuff before!

I think u need ur website up and running, and post it on Beckett, just to showoff, ha ha ha ha.

I really dont know how to say congratulations....

Well done Hendra, I think you've really positioned urself VERY close to #1...
I've seen a couple of PCs from Beckett, I think with a few more Autos (like his old - is it 97-98? Skybox Autographics) and you'll be right up there!

Well done on that awesome Mail MONTH.. lol

MavsMan© said:
Well done Hendra, I think you've really positioned urself VERY close to #1...
I've seen a couple of PCs from Beckett, I think with a few more Autos (like his old - is it 97-98? Skybox Autographics) and you'll be right up there!

Thanks bro! It means alot coming from you because you used to collect A.I yourself. Anyway, I do have 2 more autos coming so we can rate then. :lol:

By the way Mavs or anyone, do you know if there is any difference with those 97-98 Skybox Autographics Auto edition, one with black and one with blue ink? Any difference at all, is one more significant than the other, or did the pen ran out while he was signing half of those beauties?

henkita217 said:
Hey Jimbo,

I missed your question on my last response, my apology!

Cost wise for these, well I don't know what the real figure is to be honest although I can check because I record every purchase I make on my Excel spreadsheet. However, I'm so not looking forward to counting them up. Haha..

But, I can tell you which one was the most expensive one out of them all. It was for the Iguodala Signature Patches from the Ultimate Collection set. It was costly because it was a 3 color patch, which is unique as most of them are only one color, which I do have as well. And also, the signature is much bolder on this 3 color patch.

Geelongfan - I'm working on it! :) I'm nearly there. Scanning most of my AI's cards is great, fun and adventurous but also tiring.

See you around mates!

hahaha yep. gemz is tackling that set, so i know a little bit about them, figured that would be one of the most expensive cards out of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom