HOT BOX ALERT! 1 x University of Notre Dame?! AND 2012 GRIDIRON I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

Recap posted, thanks for looking guys and if you are interested or want me to look for anything let me know! :)

Just went through my base/inserts and missed a few.

RC's of Omar Bolden and Josh Robinson /250

The 'X' die cut things? Not sure what to call them :lol: /250 silver of Matt Schaub and Doug Baldwin and I mentioned this one /100 gold of Rob Gronkowski

Thanks guys

Just went through my base/inserts and missed a few.

RC's of Omar Bolden and Josh Robinson /250

The 'X' die cut things? Not sure what to call them :lol: /250 silver of Matt Schaub and Doug Baldwin and I mentioned this one /100 gold of Rob Gronkowski

Thanks guys

Great Break. Wish I got an Osweiler auto in my boxes. I thought the X cards were damaged when I cracked my first box open. Then I realized they were numbered.

Great Break. Wish I got an Osweiler auto in my boxes. I thought the X cards were damaged when I cracked my first box open. Then I realized they were numbered.

Thanks mate :) Yeah I wasn't sure either but flipped it over and saw the numbering :) Got to say I love this product and all the designs, glad I went with this instead of a 2012 Crown Royale retail box and same blasters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom