Holy Mother Of God!

LOLOL...$80.000 usa dollars.. half the fun in getting a collection is finding them..Based on that i should be able to get every corey maggette card for a couple of grand...mmm..the wife would have my block and tackle !!!

yeah ive emailed him for pics etc...and asked if he doesnt get any offers to contact me about certain items etc

but you guys are right, he was buying cards up until last month too, and he pays pretty big dollar for everything...

this REALLY shits on my collection...like I thought I was obsessed!

LOL
its really sad...IF ..... IF I had that kinda dosh Id seriously buy it....id also fly to the states to collect it though, whats an extra 3 grand when your spending 110! LOL

If I win powerball on thursday...you know what Im doing LOL

i know what you mean, when i saw that guys R.Gaines collection a while back my jaw dropped and i was really excited at the fact i was close to owing it but my offer was too short ;) but this is the ADMIRAL so i know how ya'd be feeling

yeah I was just thinking of that Gaines collection...that didnt go for 80K US though haha

I really really doubt this gets sold, it'll probably end early with heaps of peeps organising getting certain things?

Marty if all us DRob collectors put away a dollar a day for ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesnt matter cant count that much!!!!!

That's a massive collection!

A lot of people (me included) just collect cards, this is is like a SHRINE or something! Imagine showing ya mates that in the "trophy room". Awesome.

Thanks for the link!! Hope you can get some stuff off of him Marty!

Back
Top Bottom