Hill SP Tagmen #2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome lookin card but looks like someones doin a bit of shill bidding

awesome lookin card but looks like someones doin a bit of shill bidding

Just curious, why do you say that? Do you mean the bids today? Doesn't necessarily look like shilling to me, could just someone who wants the card for the lowest price. If I'm missing something in the bid list, let me know, it is interesting!

furufull
bayernmunich
hilltostojakovic
pkwan
best of times
They are all legit hill collector!!!

I would expect id discodave will be in this...

But this ebay ID "mskist" I havent notice on Hill cards auctions. So could be a shiller but I cant care anymore, $500 Aus is way too much for me to pay for a Hill non-auto card. :D

because the same person bidded on it 5 times in a row ranging from 200 to 400 just seems a bit odd but i could be wrong what do ya'all think

would be an amazing pickup for your Hill PC, the thing i still dont get is why only half a tag??? :confused:

would be an amazing pickup for your Hill PC, the thing i still dont get is why only half a tag??? :confused:

You are quite right about it. I've been thinking about it the whole morning. I was prepared to put $300 on it until I saw the bid went to $400 with an hour to go. So all I can do is watch it go by :)

Exactly why I stopped trying to chase all of Hills cards and concentrate on a certain collection. It seems sometimes his cards go for way more than some current day stars. Alonzo is like that also, and i'm sure there are others. Theres a point where it stops being fun if you have to drop big coin for every single card you want.

because the same person bidded on it 5 times in a row ranging from 200 to 400 just seems a bit odd but i could be wrong what do ya'all think

So, if you were after a card that currently is sitting at 150, and you are willing to go up to 400...how would you bid? In the last hour of the auction? Would you just lump a $400 bid on....I doubt it. I know I would bid just like that character did, in increments. Whether it is shilled or not, I guess for a card like this in the end when more than one person wants it it will get a big price regardless.

So, if you were after a card that currently is sitting at 150, and you are willing to go up to 400...how would you bid? In the last hour of the auction? Would you just lump a $400 bid on....I doubt it. I know I would bid just like that character did, in increments. Whether it is shilled or not, I guess for a card like this in the end when more than one person wants it it will get a big price regardless.

You are right! whether its a shiller or not, the Winner had to out bid the other bidder(not the suspected Shiller) to win it.

As always discodave will win a card like that... :D

not 2 smart to keep bidding over your own bids like that, shillers would have a feild day so y not put a reasonable bid so the seller doesn't cancel the item and then in the last 30 sec's go the max bid u would pay , makes more sense to me dr

not 2 smart to keep bidding over your own bids like that, shillers would have a feild day so y not put a reasonable bid so the seller doesn't cancel the item and then in the last 30 sec's go the max bid u would pay , makes more sense to me dr

But didn't the other bidder already have a higher bid in? I read it as the person putting bids in that weren't high enough to win yet, but I could be wrong.

Certainly I would wait till right at the end before I bid, but if I couldn't be there then I would 'creep' up until I was in the lead then decide how much (or if) I wanted to try and win it.

oh i c what your saying dr yeah i think u might be right , all starting to come together now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom