hi!!!!!

simione001

Prof. Oak
Real Name
simon
eBay User
pokemon_collectibles
hi,

my name is simon and im 19, my internet name i guess is simione001, you may have seen it around???? anyway i first started collecting basketball cards when i was really young because of my brother who also collected and was older than me. it took me a while to really get going because i didnt have that much money when i was young. my collection really kicked of however when my brother decided that he had had enough of collecting cards and gave me his entire collection!!! this was a great day as he also had a beckett which he gave me. i had quite a bit of fun looking through an entire shoebox of basketball cards.
anyway basically whenever i had a little bit of money i used to go down to the local sports memorabilia store to buy a pack or two but of course it was difficult to really get anything good.
now that im older and have more money and resources my collection is growing almost everyday with autos, rc and jsy.
thats it for now, im sure everyone can expect to see a lot more from me in the future especially on ebay both selling and buying.

kind regards:thumbsup: ,

simione001

to ozballer23 and scottsophie,

you guys might be interested in a jr smith 05/06 ud trilogy the cutting edge jsy card that i have of him that i currently have listed on ebay.

hi guys,

im from adelaide, what a great city!!!:D

i cant go past michael jordan, hes great. i also like gerald green.

i have a 05/06 bowman rc auto of him, i love it.

Gerald Green is going to be a good player, you should collect him, i don't think anyone here does. You would have the market covered.

to ozballer23,

you say your the number 1 collector of jr smith, well then you might be interested in a jr smith 05/06 ud trilogy the cutting edge jsy card that i have of him that i currently have listed on ebay.

i'll check it out mate, go to the rundell mall card shop much?

no i dont really go to rundell mall much only sometimes to do some shopping. to tell you the truth i now what shop your talking about but unfotunately i havent gone there yet.

no i dont really go to rundell mall much only sometimes to do some shopping. to tell you the truth i now what shop your talking about but unfotunately i havent gone there yet.

when i'm down in the city of churches i tend to pop in, picked up a few good bargains there and pulls, eg. chris paul rookie debut auto from a $3 pack!

Welcome to the site! Gerald Green = Good! haha I'd collect him but too far into Kyle Korver now and some odd legends ;)

Any Korvers or any help required, don't hesitate to PM me :)

Welcome to the site mate! Hope you find a lot of new card buddies here!

:wave: Alwaaaaaaaaaays good to welcome another Adelaidian!! PM sent with hints on starting up (ie. photobucket, scanning pics vs taking photos, how to post - i found all these pointers very useful - thnx to everyone who helped me, now its my turn to pass it on!!!) :D :D

... may da force b wid chu :p ... + bring on the trades :cool: :thumbsup:

Welcome mate! MJ is the man! :D Maybe you have some MJ's I need that I could pry away from you! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom