Hi

PJay23

OzCardTrader
Hello. I got to this site through NBA.com because I was reading their Fantasy Center's "Expert Eye" article where this site and their league was featured. I am a really big on playing fantasy but just for fun. It seems like I spend way too much time on it though, but I enjoy it alot, especially draft time, in what I think is the best part about fantasy. Of course managing the team with trades and FA pickups are important and fun too, but the draft has so much going on at one time.

I reside in the continental U.S. Where? I opt to keep that detail disclosed. I am really really huge on Michael Jordan so I try to collect what I can of him. I mainly wear/collect his Air Jordan shoes and have been for all my life, but in the recent years I have taken that hobby more seriously now and I can't escape it. As for cards I love them to death and I'm not really big on value and that's probably why I'm selling a good portion of my GU/auto cards. I enjoy alot of the basic cards and keep good players in binders of the team they are on in the card. I have binders for all teams. I don't really have many rare cards, but I like my collection nonetheless and understand it may not be valuable to many others, but they hold sentiment to me and that I think is the true essence of card collecting on a general fan level. I don't really spend much money on cards anymore but I'll get some packs every now and then to relive my childhood days and to also get a card of a good new player so he can be represented in my team card binders at least a little even if it's just 1 card. My favorite current NBA player is Kevin Garnett, so I have a basic card collection of him, which is really supposed to be the Minnesota Timberwolves binder. I've been getting a lot of basic Jordan cards lately so I can contribute to the largest of my binders, the MJ/Pippen album. But most of my leisure money goes to Jordan shoes though.

It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to enjoy the experience here at these boards.

Go Bulls!

mate you are a legend.... right with you on the basic cards.... I have more enjoyment from picking up an Isaiah Rider common I need than a Marbury Auto (both guys i collect).

KG is one of my fave players and I collect him, also I collect all Timberwolves cards I can find.... and am chasing twolves GU and autos to go with the hundreds of base I have.....

Jordan is popular here lol so you may get some trades happening there :D

Welcome and enjoy your stay with us at ozcards.

welcome to the site mate and hope u have some fun here

hi
great intro, welcome to the site, hope ya have fun on here

G'day welcome board, myself also a jordan collector great to see other memeber had same object.

Hey there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope You have a great time here.

Back
Top Bottom