hi from boersy23

boersy23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
ben boers
g'day everyone my name is ben and i am a keen sportsman. at the moment i play footy,basketball and golf but have played many others. i collected jordans for about 12 years on and off and have just started collecting again about 6 months ago so started collecting lebron james and andrew bogut also. i have collected other stuff over the years aswell like lion king,ren & stimpy,olympic,footy,marvel comic and golf cards along with other things like plates,bottles and things. started collecting because i think jordan is the greatest sportsman ever. have been selling on ebay under (boersy23) and was told about this site so thought would like better. hope to deal with soon
thanks.

hi ben
welcome to the forum, hope ya have fun here :)

Welcome Ben! This place is definitely great for getting back into the hobby... I can attest to that :D

Hope you enjoy your stay, and find many cards to increase your collection :D

Well done mate! Have a good time here. I collect Jordan too, but because there are so many, I have limited myself to cards before his retirement! Check out my wantlist of MJ's, you may have some doubles that I might just need off ya!

Back
Top Bottom