hey all!!!!!

ddl33

OzCardTrader
im from perth and am a huge nba fan. have followed the league since bout 1992 and collected alonzo mourning cards every since. followed him into the league from georgetown, into charlotte, then to miami, then new jersey and back to miami (where he finally won his well deserved ring!!!). some ask why i collected zo instead of shaq who was drafted in the same yr. my response was i like to back the underdogs, and he certainly was one - from being one of many adopted children to overcoming a kidney transplant and playing pro hoops again. many may hate him for his overaggression, or the fact that he opted out of his contract in toronto paving the way for a return to miami, but hes a true champion regardless and u cant deny that!!!

anyways...i still collect zo today, but with his career slowly coming to an end, i have jumped on the dwyane wade bandwagon. also like the look of dorrell wright and expect him to shine in years to come.

i have only started collecting bball cards recently after a break due to financial reasons. but now that im fully graduated and working i can afford to collect again =)

outside bball, i luv watching sports...afl, cricket, tennis, soccer, wwe (not really sport more drama lol)

also luv sporting games on ps2...currently hooked on cricket 07 by EA sports!!

other pasttimes include music, goin out and getting pissed with mates =)

thanks for reading my intro and i hope to hear from u in the future

:p :p :p

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.I am sure there's a bit of ZO stuff floating around here.Have fun.

Welcome to OzCards!

Hope we can help you add to your collections.

Don't forget to post up a tradelist, or trade site, and also show us some of your Maildays, and Personal Collections.

Welcome again!

welcome aboard mate and hope ya get some sweet cards here

Welcome to the boards...I'm sure you'll be able to add to your Zo & Wade collection from many board members here.

welcome to ozcards i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do and i am sure you will get well looked after
enjoy :D
tony

Welcome. There are a few Zo collectors here.

For such a sports fan, you must be going to the Ashes to watch the boys in action this weekend.

Ersk

Welcome to the boards, Zo has been a great player through his career considering he had to go through a kidney transplant along the way. Wade isn't a bad wagon to jump on to at the moment eithter.

ersk...im heading to the ashes on sunday, my day off from work. after 12 wickets falling on day 1, i hope i get a full day!!!

thanks all

Back
Top Bottom