help cant recieve email

cath15

ALL NBA CARDS FOR SALE
Real Name
cath
hey there peps
i got a new Motorola V3 today and ive signed up to this website called MotoX , ive dont all the registering things and im waiting on an activation email to come, only prob is , it hasnt and ive redone the link and had then resend the email several times but still nothing, anyone have any ideas why i havent recieved it yet, sounds like its gettn blocked my something but im not sure, any help would be good
thanks guys

Your best bet is to go back to the store and ask one of the people working there. Don't you need to activate WAP or GPRS to recieve email?

I can't help you cause I have a crappy Nokia 7250.

hey
nah actually im trying to get the email to my laptop, the wap settings are fine on the phone, i think outlook express may be blocking it somehow cause all my other emails have come through?
any suggestions guys? please

Outlook & Outlook Express dont block emails without AntiVirus or AntiSPAM programs blocking them.

Check your settings on these programs (if appropriate).

Do you get regular emails? Is there a problem with your exchange server, or ISP?

Another thing, have you set up your phone to get emails on it? Perhaps you've called them into your phone, and off the server they were stored on? Hence why they wont come into your Notebook....

Just throwing ideas up in the air...

Back
Top Bottom