Hello people!!!

baller2380

Banned User
Real Name
Edward Do Hyun Kim
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Name is Eddie and live in Sydney Australia like most of you guys I guess and I’ve been collecting for about 10 years? Hard core? But when Jordan retired I gave up collecting however since last two years I’ve slowly started collecting again coz of the bright new faces of the new upcoming stars. :shock: I’m a 26 years old male who collect mainly Jordan’s and trying to get my hands on Lebron James, D wade and Melo cards. If any of you guys have some nice cards of these three please let me know…I also like rare cards and willing to pay for it so if there is any bargains? hehe~~ :p oh and this is my site on e-bay it’s sort of like a small business for me, anyways new items will be up each week so if you like some of the items please let me know as I’m willing to trade, sell and bargain…well I’ll leave it hear for now I’ll post some more stuff when I have some time… Thanks :wink:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Ballers-Paradise

[/b]

hey eddie
welcome to the forum , we've done some deal through ebay, im hew715 , nice to see you on the boards, i msure you will find some cards for your collection here, enjoy :D

Back
Top Bottom