Hello OZCT

Tomahawk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adrian
Hi all,
I've been hooked on basketball & NBA cards since I saw 'Jacques' Dominique Wilkins win the 1990 dunk comp and have followed the NBA ever since. If it wasn't for VC I'd still vote Nique as the greatest in game dunker of all time. Hobby wise I collect PSA and BGS rookie cards, and am also addicted to the PSA registry. Looking forward to joining the OZCT group. Cheers

Welcome!

Definitely came across a few (million) highlights of Dominique while doing my recent Top 100 list! So much power when he dunked too!

Got any cool cards? Post them up in the card pics section - everyone is always keen to check stuff out

Welcome!

Definitely came across a few (million) highlights of Dominique while doing my recent Top 100 list! So much power when he dunked too!

Got any cool cards? Post them up in the card pics section - everyone is always keen to check stuff out
Thanks, I'll have a crack at posting a couple pics now. Picking a top 100 sounds easy :eek:

Hi all,
I've been hooked on basketball & NBA cards since I saw 'Jacques' Dominique Wilkins win the 1990 dunk comp and have followed the NBA ever since. If it wasn't for VC I'd still vote Nique as the greatest in game dunker of all time. Hobby wise I collect PSA and BGS rookie cards, and am also addicted to the PSA registry. Looking forward to joining the OZCT group. Cheers
Always great to see another Nique fan in the house :D
Welcome to the forum mate.

Back
Top Bottom