Hello OZCT (and go you bloody dockers)

wharfie_time

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dom
eBay User
wharfie_time
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and excited to get more involved in the Forum. I’m based in Perth and am chasing the feeling of being a kid again and having my parents buy me a pack of AFL stickers every Friday night for my album.

I am a complete and utter Dockers tragic. To that end, I’m putting together a PC of every Select Freo signature card, every card with a print run of 100 or less - with a view just to get every single Dockers card eventually.

If you have any cards that fit that bill, send them my way. Currently hunting a 2019 Supremacy Luke Ryan Franchise Future.

I’m going to start documenting my journey on Instagram @wharfie_time, alongside my fervent belief that as long as the boys and gals tried their hardest and had fun, then that’s all that matters. It will be a while before I get it up though so just be warned.

I also dabble in Celtics (mainly Grant Williams), Mets and Bills cards but that’s more what I can grab in breaks rather than any concerted effort.

Happy hunting!

Now that's an introduction! Welcome welcome.

I'm a Blues fan myself but the Dockers have a special place in my heart after living over in WA for almost a decade.

The cards with a print run of 100 or less do they have to be auto?

Now that's an introduction! Welcome welcome.

I'm a Blues fan myself but the Dockers have a special place in my heart after living over in WA for almost a decade.

The cards with a print run of 100 or less do they have to be auto?
Thanks mate! No, chasing all autos and all cards with a print run of 100 or less.

Back
Top Bottom