Halftime at the G

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Swan running Riot (might have to come off with leather poisioning), pies dominating without any real tall forward (Cloke not much impact as yet but he will come good 2nd half.....as my coach use to say as the game goes on the fast players get slower but the taller players don't get any shorter lol ) Medhurst to much for big Mal to handle, Pendles running laps around Johns, if Essendon are any chance they should move Laycock to the Goalsquare (really hope they don't)

GO PIES!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Theres only 2 matches I wanna win badly every year and it's Anzac day and Queens Birthday.

Swan running Riot (might have to come off with leather poisioning), pies dominating without any real tall forward (Cloke not much impact as yet but he will come good 2nd half.....as my coach use to say as the game goes on the fast players get slower but the taller players don't get any shorter lol ) Medhurst to much for big Mal to handle, Pendles running laps around Johns, if Essendon are any chance they should move Laycock to the Goalsquare (really hope they don't)

GO PIES!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Theres only 2 matches I wanna win badly every year and it's Anzac day and Queens Birthday.

Jeez can I pick it or what...............Medhurst 6 goals, Clokey standing tall in the 2nd half 5 goals 15 or so marks, Pendles 32 touches so far.....pies way to good.....Essendons disposal woeful.

I think i should coach.

good win by the pies now they are back on track cloke played awsome
paul medhurst is playing good football the tarrant tarde looks good for the pies now
pendburly is a star love watching him play footy

yeah i can see why you say sept doesnt matter cal,because if and when collingwood get there they lose anyway!:p;)

cheers

They aren't fixtured games are they ya dead head!

Yeah but the ANZAC much is much more important according to you anyway, your must be some kind of idiot to abuse someone without even knowing them, especially over one innocuous comment. Obviously your the site clown!

Yeah but the ANZAC much is much more important according to you anyway, your must be some kind of idiot to abuse someone without even knowing them, especially over one innocuous comment. Obviously your the site clown!

Obviously.....

Come on Hobbibox, he might have a point. You tick all the requirements:
(1) You go for Collingwood;
(2) ...You go for Collingwood?

hehe GO CATTAS!!!..obviously

Back
Top Bottom