group buys ??

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Gday all...Just wondering if you lot do group buys (from stores,dealers etc) and save a nice chunk of cash.
Weve done it many times with our nitro trucks as like nba cards are made in the usa ..Profit margins and gov taxes,charges are killers on both my hobbies.

Ye..ill admit it can be a hassle for whoever arranges 1.
Getting payment together, and when its delivered,then having to post out each individual item
I found...as long as the people who genuinly want something send payment promptly then it all goes smooth.
However it only takes 1 or 2 people to do the dirty on ya and the arranger ends up getting stuffed around.

we would be happy to help with any group buys of supplies,
we are doing case breaks right now on the magentic holders,

and will possible be doing some type of offer for the ultra pro platinum pages,
colin
nwcardsupplies

well the group buy was going to be for someone in australia to purchase the case of 10 boxes, we would ship it economy post, so it would take longer but it was going to make it worth the wait to save money
i think graham has the details on what we worked out for a price.
we have tried to ship single boxes to collectors there and its just not worht the cost,
we would have to ship it either in the global priority box or bag
and i think it came to around $27 postage and $14 for the pages.
its crazy i know

For a case of the 9 page Ultra Pro sleeves via Economy (surface) shipping, works out to $120 US per case plus $60 US postage.

This works out to $18US per box of 100 9 page sleeves (shipping included).

If anyone is interested, contact me. We are going to have to wait 10 weeks (maybe more) for delivery - id be interested in 3 or 4 boxes.

Back
Top Bottom