Gordon7 Here

Gordon7

Chitown For Life
Real Name
Phill
Hi all

My Names Phill Len 24years old
I live in melbourne and work for the herald sun in the It department.
ive been crazy following the chicago bull since 89. I mostly collect Ben Gordon, Luol deng, C-webb and jordon cards. my ebay username is lenpnba

feel free to chat to me on ICQ 262-447-357 or MSN [email protected]
or email on [email protected] or [email protected]

Sweet
Thanks look forward to meeting and chatting about cards and other stuff

G'day mate ,Welcome to the forum.Check my site,Couple of cards there that might interest you.Have fun.

wall3ace said:
welcome mate enjoy your time in here as i know you will!

collecting Ben wallace Andrea iguodala

Thanks ive got a Ben Wallace UD All star linup Allstar Staples jersey and some others im making a list of what cards i have ill have a site soon

Wow all you guys have some sick cards ill start trading as soon as my list is ready

welcome to the boards :)
im guessing ya wont have any trouble increasing you PC , especially from all the offers already made, hope ya have a great time here :)

welcome aboard matey...

I'd say more but its already been said... I'm sure you'll have fun.

This place rocks... I'm addicted to it heehee

Welcome mate,just had a look at your gordon collection and it looks awesome!! well done and im sure you will find what you want in here.

Thanks guys but the cards in my gordon site are wanted list i havent put up what gordons i have yet. im currently out of town on business and will return this friday ill put the rest of my cards up then

yeah i checked out your gordon cards awersome stuff.. ill get back to you about the dengs once my site is complete

Welcome to the forum man. You've got a nice Gordon collection already, by the look of things..

Thanks but the pics on my site are all for my want list and not on my current list ill upload it soon

Back
Top Bottom