Good ol' inserts arrivals..

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I thought I'd show you some lovely older released, yet beautiful inserts that I've managed to add into my collection.

Let me know what you think of them. I love the Molten Metals card. Damn, they did really cut the card with laser to make out Iverson face/head? :p

First, we'll get the Game Used Jersey card out of the way.

98-99 Upper Deck - UD Game Jersey

98-99_UpperDeck_UDGameJersey_AllenI.jpg

Now, let's enjoy the fabolous inserts...

98-99 Fleer Brilliants - Gold Parallel 65/99

98-99_Fleer-Brilliants_GoldParallel.jpg

98-99 Fleer Skybox Molten Metals - Titanium Supernatural Fusion 65/250

98-99_Fleer-SkyboxMoltenMetal_Titan.jpg

99-00 Upper Deck - Now Showing Short Printed Gold Parallel 23/25

99-00_UpperDeck_NowShowing_AllenIve.jpg

97-98 Fleer eX - Essential Credentials Future 4/78

97-98_Fleer-eX_EssentialCredentials.jpg

Maan, I love these arrivals!!

Sweet cards Hendra. The Game Jersey looks cool, love the design.
The Molten Metal looks interesting, hard to make it out but is it engraved into the card or raised?
The 'Now Showing' is my favourite.

jimboiitmac said:
geez hendra.. u got the exquisites, the dual patches, the #ed /10 patches, the #ed /5 auto's, the inserts.. is there any type of Iverson card you don't have?!

Hey Jim,

I guess to be specific, I would love to own a sweet patch, top picture selection with his auto on it. I don't think that will be possible soon though seeing as Topps don't release many patches in their set. Oh, I would also love his Topps Chrome Refractor RC, high graded by PSA or BGS.

Travis,

The laser-cut is more engraved, rather than raised. I can see my finger though it as an experiment. They've cut it perfectly to size Iverson's head/face.

excellent inserts hendra! im loving picking up those short printed parallels too of amare and others, theyre great cards and usually cheap too, nice work :D

scottsophie said:
Great cards. Love the GU card. Got any more high end AI's coming in soon?

I've got some nice AI's coming in bud. I've totally forgotten that this week, we're one day short of mails and same as next week so I'm a little impatient on getting them.

It's going to be a different type of mails, rather than GU'd & Patches all the time. :p

The older numbered cards sell for alot more than the ones do today! That 97/98 Credentials parallel is one of my favourites of all time.

Nice to see you collecting some older insert cards of AI. I have to say, old inserts are just much better looking than nowadays ones, with some exception. With only UD and Topps now in the market, they're inserts are just not as appealing as Skybox and Fleer. Which is a pity.

oz-antoine said:
The older numbered cards sell for alot more than the ones do today! That 97/98 Credentials parallel is one of my favourites of all time.

Oh for sure. Older inserts holds more value than the ones today. I guess except for Exquisite's (03-04). They sell for premium price.

I was over the moon after winning that Credentials parallel. It's a beauty and I'm sure it is one of everyone's favourite insert of their player.

How did you go at winning that rare short printed Antoine card on eBay, with a best offer, if I can re-call?

Also thanks wade7. I've always have strong interests on his older inserts but they go for a hefty price. I've managed to kind of slow down of the new stuff and managed to save up to get those, somewhat still valuable inserts. :) It paid off because I'm happy with them.

Ah he wanted way to much but I'll get it one day. I have most of the early Walker numbered parallels and the prices I remember paying were crazy. Back in the day cards numbered out of 100 and 50 sold for $100+ US.

Cards like those credentials don't pop up very often as most are already in player collections.

oz-antoine said:
Ah he wanted way to much but I'll get it one day. I have most of the early Walker numbered parallels and the prices I remember paying were crazy. Back in the day cards numbered out of 100 and 50 sold for $100+ US.

Cards like those credentials don't pop up very often as most are already in player collections.

Yeah, I've got to agree with you again there.

I managed to get my Credentials from my colleague, whom now is a retired yet BIG Allen Iverson collector. Sad to see him go and in a way, I'm glad to being able to snatch some nice rare to find Iverson's.

Have you got a website to show your Walker's collection? I would love to see it...

And to think that I once collected him.... lol, what a joke that PC was compared to yours!!! ha ha ha.

I just wish you're get yo' ass into gear, and scan them onto a website!!! :lol:

Another great batch of cards Hendra, lovin the way ya work!

EXCELLENT STUFF!

MavsMan© said:
And to think that I once collected him.... lol, what a joke that PC was compared to yours!!! ha ha ha.

I just wish you're get yo' ass into gear, and scan them onto a website!!! :lol:

Another great batch of cards Hendra, lovin the way ya work!

EXCELLENT STUFF!

Your collection was a fine one Scotty. I got some very hectic cards from you.

Have you moved that SP Fleer /2 yet? I saw the other one on eBay the other week. I should've placed a bid because it went for a suprisingly low $34US. Ah well, I'm glad I didn't bid because I managed to pick up some beauties this upcoming week.

Believe it or not, I've actually been doing up my website. I've scanned 90% of my cards. Me & Lippo are just shopping around to find a great web server. Won't be long now man.... :p

Back
Top Bottom