Not open for further replies.

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
Hello!

I have the following Aussie Baseballers MLB cards for trade (or sale). If anyone is interested, please let me know! Trading for anything I don't have (including commons). Will even trade in your favour to shift these. Can also bump up any trades with $$$.

Thanks!

aussie baseballers1.jpg

aussie baseballers2.jpg

hey mate
i would be interested in the hubers and the damian moss.
i have some base, chrome and gold parallel 2007 Bowman DPP Rich Thompsons if you need them. I also have a 2001 Bowman Draft Picks Grant Balfour

LMK if interested

G'day folks,

I have literally hundreds of different MLB cards of Aussie baseballers. I'm pretty sure I've still got an album or two of duplicates for trade. Will put together some trade lists and post them up for you to browse.

Might take a a couple of days to get together though. I haven't updated my lists in a couple of years, but I had close to 2000 cards in the "Aussie" collection last time I checked - a lot to sort through :)

cheers,

Adam

Like the pic you have for your sig is that jeff williams? is it a BBM?

Yeah, it's Jeff Williams.
Card T84 in the "The Face" subset of the 2004 BBM Hanshin Tigers set.
I've picked up some nice Japanese cards of Michael Nakamura and Brad Thomas as well. (As well as the older Dave Nilsson Japanese cards under the name of "Dingo" :) )

Have got some of those ones you mentioned I'd be interested to see if i can get a hold of the Card T84 in The Face 2004 BBM Hanshin Tigers Jeff Williams card, thanks

Do you still have the following cards at all?:
Nilsson Leaf Fractal Matrix (sheet 1 top left)
Huber Topps Futurees Game (sheet 2 top left)
Rowland-Smith (sheet 2 top centre)

Happy to trade some of mine for these if you still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom