Baseball Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Windy City Thunderbolts 8/30/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Tonight, I went out to the Wuerfel for the last time for my final Frontier League game for this year. This year was another great year of graphing the Frontier League and of also hearing about another exciting event that will take place up at that park for next summer. Tonight brought in the Windy City Thunderbolts. I was glad to finally run into these guys as I have now been able to see every single Frontier League team that has come up to Traverse City over the past 2 years. I know how hard that would be to do at other levels of baseball. Anyhow besides all that, I had some 50/50s I needed to take care of and finish off for future trades. Before I say anymore, here are the results:

Frontier League: Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Windy City Thunderbolts 8/30/07 (The finale game for me for this year)

Windy City

Rob Marconi 5 cards (None of these are mine at all.)
Gilberto Mejia 11 cards (6 of these are mine only.)

Team Roster Sheet

Scott Balster
Daniel Borne
Travis Check
Mike Coles
Phillip Hawke
Isaac Hess
Gilberto Mejia
Matt Petty
Billy Phillips
Shawn Phillips
Amos Ramon
Anthony Rebyanski
Jordan Smolar
Josiah Ziegler
(1 player #28 not listed on my roster printout)

Beach Bums

(No one I really needed I am done with graphing them for this year!!!)

That is all I got to share result wise for this game. Another added bonus was being able to snag another baseball during batting practice again!!!

Well this concludes my year of graphing this level of baseball. I will be extremely busy this weekend with packing up to go back to school as on Sunday, I relocate back downstate to Ypsilanti,MI (near Detroit) again to start my 3rd year of college. Don't worry though, I do plan on fitting in some graphing events into my demanding school schedule again obviously. Don't worry guys, I won't be missing Traverse City at all either as that there is not really much to do up here in this town during the school year. I been going to school the past 2 years downstate near Detroit and I really do not miss much from being in a town that is so far away from everything. Alright guys, thanks alot for looking at all of my Frontier League posts from this summer!!!

Back
Top Bottom