Hobbibox
Took an all up multi

cats to win by under 39.5 correct
Roos to win by under 39.5 correct
freo to just win.....:woot:

paying $7.05

dont let me down freo u bastards

They'll win !

Don't know how you managed those odds but it's not bad :)

well kangas were underdogs.....no idea why...

heres the bet slip

Multibet 3 legs @Combined Price: $7.09=Combined
AFL R11 Frem-Rich Hd2Hd Fremantle @Price:$1.14
AFL R11 StK-Kang Margin Kangaroos Under 39.5 Pts @Price:$2.65
AFL R11 Adel-Geel Margin Geelong Under 39.5 Pts @Price:$2.35

freo the laziest team in the afl and connelly equal with daniher as worst coach in the afl lol

are you watchin how lazy these freo players are??????? no manning up ....no chasing.......no shepherds this is disgusting football

freo the laziest team in the afl and connelly equal with daniher as worst coach in the afl lol

are you watchin how lazy these freo players are??????? no manning up ....no chasing.......no shepherds this is disgusting football

this whole weekend of football has been disgusting. except for the bombers/eagles game. if freo dont get up, im calling them for wooden spoon. grand final favs my a**!

this whole weekend of football has been disgusting. except for the bombers/eagles game. if freo dont get up, im calling them for wooden spoon. grand final favs my a**!

lol agree anyone could win the flag this year because there are NO consistent teams left

I lie actually $605 cause I lost $100 on a 4 up multi.......same 3 as this bet + warriors to beat storm...warriors went down 4-2 (thats what I call a low NRL score) :( :eek: :blink: :rolleyes: useless NZ'ers what do you expect.

i dont want Danners to coach us next year but to say he is a bad coach, you are a dead set moron. Most people would agree with me too!

good win by Freo aswell, after playing terrible in the 1st half. Pavlich is a freak, he single handly turned that game :thumbsup:

i dont want Danners to coach us next year but to say he is a bad coach, you are a dead set moron. Most people would agree with me too!

good win by Freo aswell, after playing terrible in the 1st half. Pavlich is a freak, he single handly turned that game :thumbsup:

Took a little longer than expected for someone to take the bait...but it came eventually...congratz :)

Back
Top Bottom