graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I've got this Linksys WRT54GL Wireless G Broadband 4 port Router for sale. Only been used for a couple of hours. This is ideal for those with Cable who want to expand their network or go to wireless. Can also be used with ADSL modems but will need extra config (putting modem into bridge mode etc) before it will work.

If you want to tinker with things, this modem can be upgraded using third party firmware. I have another of these and have installed DD-WRT firmware. The WRT545GL is identical to the old WRT54G V4 and has been released for those people interested in creating and installing hacked firmware now that it is no longer possible with the new WRT54G V5.

Full info can be found at Linksys.com - Products/Wireless/Basic Networking/Broadband Routers/Wireless-G (802.11g)/WRT54GL

Router was bought for a friend but he had trouble getting it working with a DSL modem which refused to reconfig itself :) The router is in perfect condition and works without any problems. It has also been upgraded to the latest Linksys firmware and defaulted.

Selling for $70 delivered in Australia - please email or PM me if you are interested or need more info.

Cheers
Graham

wrt54gl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom