Fantasy draft

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Hey guys,

Looks like we are going for a live draft on the 16th Oct? Is this correct, as I am from Perth and have to wake up 2 hours earlier...which is cool, I know how we Western Australians get left out of everything :p (cricket, basketball etc).

Looking forward to it though so have to make sure I have an early night the night before.

Thanks Magic, for listening to what the massses preferred. Still a little in shock to see the time of the draft (8:30 on a Sunday), but I'll deal. I will still pre-rank my team, but at least the draft is not as early as the 6am draft I had Wednesday morning.

At the moment it's set for 9am AEST (from what I can gather). Yeah good luck with getting a decent time. If I can get up at 4:30am for a 6am draft, I'm sure I can make a 8:30am draft.

it'd mean alot to me if the live draft could be made later in the day. i've an 18th birthday party to go to on the saturday night, and i don't much fancy the prospect of having to be home for the beginning of the draft at 6:30 (given that im in perth)

hehe yer i was one who got up at 6am to watch the draft...

make it 5pm this sunday!!! that seems to be the time most people come on in bulk.. most people will be off work, and this time slot will suit most people.
if you cant make that time, you will have to list a list of players. id say about 20... make sure in ya list u have 4-5 marquee players and level it out, if you know what i mean!!
but 16 teams, should see a turn out of over 10 at least....
so i recon a time of 5m would be great. 160 players to be selected and this will be convient for aussie idol lovers lol like magicman :D

What about us?? Two of us on the live draft at the same time??? It might work?? May need to run explorer and mozilla for it to do?? Maybe it wont???

i am persuming you are saying you and tightys 8)
yer when we jump on the chatroom, just use the one name, and you can both select your players from the same chat name.

Back
Top Bottom