estimate of card vince carter 04-05 Skybox Premium 'Printing Plate' 1/1

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
can somebody provide me of a estimate of this card vince carter 04-05 Skybox Premium 'Printing Plate' 1/1,not priced probably due to scarcity .thanks

jayzhou23 said:
a estimate of this card vince carter 04-05 Skybox Premium 'Printing Plate' 1/1,not priced probably due to scarcity

Understatement of the year right there !!

Why do people keep asking what people think 1/1's will go for ? You can check yourself by looking at the completed listings for the last 30 days and see if any 1/1's have sold. Thats the only way to get any sort of guide and even that cant be guaranteed to be accurate - a couple of player collectors may have missed an earlier one and both get into a bidding war for the next one.

Will do Billy and maybe all those unsure of such things read it. We all learn sometime but if you teach a man to fish for himself you feed him a lifetime. :)

Sounds good Chad. Then when they ask, we can post the link to the 'Idiots Guide to eBay' and they can read all the info...

But then again, you can always lead the horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it...

It was already in it Clarkey but I failed to tell them where on the page the box to tick was. Maybe I made it too hard??

Back
Top Bottom