Ebay troubles

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
I had this happen to me and was liek oh shit, because I had already paid, luckily it cost me $3AUS for a Kidd jersey. Recieved the card 1 week later so it was all good! I'd try and get in contact with them and see why he got booted!

I reckon he hasn't got what he wanted for the card and has quit is username. Prob. does it all the time under new names. Be carefull!!

shit, i just won a nice amare jsy off this guy today! lucky i havent paid yet. this happened with a different ebay member to me about a week or 2 ago, as soon as i paid, they were no longer registered, i was packing it, but the seller had really good feedback and i got the card. but a seller with 0 feedback...very dodgy.

i would get in contact with them, get them to explain, and tell them you wont pay until they are registered again, as you feel uncomfortable paying an unregistered seller with 0 feedback.

Yeah. Do not pay until registered. If you pay this guy outside of ebay, you are violating ebay policy, plus you have noe cover with ebay/paypal.

See if you can get him to send the card first. And then send the cash after you receive the card.

My guess is, he/she hasnt paid their account. Why go to all the trouble to list something like that, with all those features in the listing, and then quit?

Ebay should have sent you an email, yes??? or do they not???

I'd email the seller if ya could... Or contact Ebay ASAP. Always best thing to do.

The guy has zero feedback Scotty so its not that. Its not enough time for eBay to suspend him for not paying. Just don't pay. He is gone and you can't get a neg off him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom