Dwight Howard popular?

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
I was wondering.. it seems like a lot of people collect rooks from the 04-05 season, JJ collected JR Smith, Thumbboy collected J-Smoove and Childress, Geelong fan collects Ben Gordon, Mousey collects Luol, Mavs collects Devin Harris and I used to collect Delonte West.

Does anybody collect Dwight Howard though? Anyone have Auto's of Dwight?

hehe
i dont really collect any player..
well probably jermaine o'neal if i happened tooo

dwight howard deserves more hobby love..
such a star player

ooo
but i have ONE dwight howard card

big1.jpg

top right :lol:

I was always more into Okafor as a player.
The 04 draft reminded me of '92 when Shaq and Zo got taken 1 and 2. I always liked Zo more than Shaq as a player even though Shaq was more dominant.

Funkadelic said:
I was always more into Okafor as a player.
The 04 draft reminded me of '92 when Shaq and Zo got taken 1 and 2. I always liked Zo more than Shaq as a player even though Shaq was more dominant.

i agree with you there mate, Zo is my all time favourite.

That's actually a great comparison, the Shaq-Zo draft to the Dwight-Emeka draft.

Shaq and Dwight were the more dominant, raw players and Zo and Emeka were the "professionals" however i think Emeka and Zo are underrated as players and in comparison to Shaq and Dwight.

Everyone raves that Zo isn't as good as Shaq and whatnot, and i know he's not in the same league as Shaq, but people forget what Zo was like when he was young, he was dominant and held his own against Shaq, Hakeem, Pat, D-Rob and all of them.

Zo's career may have been cut short and hurt deeply by this kidney transplant, but ANY centre who can ball against Hakeem, Shaq, Patrick and D-Rob for 8 straight seasons can call themselves one of the greatest C's of all-time.

The Kidney transplant hurt Zo's stats as well, be had career averages of 21, 10 and 3.2 before the injury, but his failed attempts and short seasons cut his averages to what is now about 19.2, 9.2 and 2.9.

Oh Well.!

Back
Top Bottom