Dont ya just love it when you get a new #1 in your Player PC!

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
Vincent Brown.....BGS10.... Nat Treasure Laundry Tag 1/9... The new pole position of my reinvigorated PC!!

Best part about it... I pissed off the worlds #1 Vincent Brown collector so bad by sniping this from him He had a crack at me via ebay message :D ... He thought the seller didn't post to Aus... He didn't... but it took some convincing and priority postage....

Damn "Angelswin2008" was pissed :lol:

Got it for a an awesome price as well ...A Hankerson ungraded went for $157 from same listing and that was /10.. :eek:.... I got this for just over $70 plus shipping... approx $50 or so under what the sniper was set at.... sometimes ya just gotta have it :thumbsup:

Gonna suck for him more now.... Got the Bordelinx up and running, ready to go as default addy (Thanks Jaames :thumbsup:) once my last aussie based order get confirmed shipped...

Ah, the possibilities of Borderlinx...

Without further adieu!

My first BGS10!!!! My best mailday yet!!!! :kick:

(Scanner doesn't do it justice unfortunately)

BGS1.jpg

BGS2.jpg

Very very nice mate always good upsetting another competitor sometimes especially when they are w***s about it

HAHA! gotta say Brett, pissing him off may have been the most satisfying part of the whole thing

Awesome awesome card mate. Congrats!

Cheers James, gonna get crazy with the Borderlinx (hope it works, havent used it yet)

Nice grab !

How do you know when something arrives at Borderlinx...and how do you know which one it is if you have multiple auctions coming in etc ?

How much does the borderlinx cost? do they hold until you have a certain number of items?

And a very nice pick up Jonathon I must say, being a VB part time collector i salute you!!:thumbsup:

How much does the borderlinx cost? do they hold until you have a certain number of items?

And a very nice pick up Jonathon I must say, being a VB part time collector i salute you!!:thumbsup:

Cheers mate, not sure how much Borderlinx costs just yet as I havent had a delivery yet. I think it works out to approx $5-6 per combined order starting at $30 for up to 5-6. that's what I hear anyways...

Got Nat Treasure patch auto RC and Exquisite patch auto RC coming as well, so looking forward to that :)

Back
Top Bottom