Danny Buderus 2006 signature tazo

Geez, if only 10 existed originally and factoring a couple were probably destroyed/ not looked after by young kids that got them without realising their worth and then another handful thrown in the bin because they ended up in chip packets of people that had absolutly no interest in little pieces of football cardboard...some may have even been in packets that didn't sell, went out of date and then were thrown out. Doesn't leave many actually in existence in the hands of collectors.

They sure did ... although I have heard that a few of them were pocketed by Smiths employees - not sure if that's true though, it's only a (probably unreliable) rumour!

there is more truth in that than you know, I had a friend who worked for Smiths as an electrician, tazo's were going out the door in there droves.

And also those that are out there are never to be seen again, I know my Lockyer signature tazo will NEVER leave my PC..........:)

tak's back is it for good? hopefully miss seeing his maildays. what is the retail price on the sig tazo's

there is more truth in that than you know, I had a friend who worked for Smiths as an electrician, tazo's were going out the door in there droves.

And also those that are out there are never to be seen again, I know my Lockyer signature tazo will NEVER leave my PC..........:)

Same thing happened with Coke in 94 & 95 when they had the Kangaroo cards and Pogs. I was given both sets of 95 back then by someone working there.

Back
Top Bottom