hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
LOL.jpg

Well Earned

:D :woot: What can we say, we couldn't afford any kitchenware with the money issues we're having, so we had to invest in a spoon somehow! :D

Which reminds me, where do I send the slab?

You can drop it off :)

I lost 2 Slabs :( 1 = Higher on ladder Essendon St.Kilda 2= Higher on ladder Collingwood St.Kilda arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL finals mystique......Keep dreaming Col LMAO

About time you beat us as you couldn't most years.

And yeah why do I still read about some of our guys like they are dead set stars. I WANT JONES traded BEFORE the rest of the league wake up to the fact he is slower than one certain member and an eductated Jordan appraisal LOL

Looking forward to seeing Watts next year and hopefully some of our guys learn about effort.

Enjoy your one extra week of football Cal...:-D

Making the 8 or just making up the numbers hehhe

LOL finals mystique......Keep dreaming Col LMAO

About time you beat us as you couldn't most years.

And yeah why do I still read about some of our guys like they are dead set stars. I WANT JONES traded BEFORE the rest of the league wake up to the fact he is slower than one certain member and an eductated Jordan appraisal LOL

Looking forward to seeing Watts next year and hopefully some of our guys learn about effort.

Enjoy your one extra week of football Cal...:-D

Making the 8 or just making up the numbers hehhe

lol, I'm pretty confident :)

But hey at least I get to enjoy another week of footy, as Gary Lyon said Melbourne should ban Mad Monday for the Dees...it's not like they deserve one what did they do all year? lol

We should ban crowd numbers over 20K. Its not like fans that rarely turn up deserve to see us win. I wouldn't play for the majority of our fans either.

I'm surrounded by reserved seat holders that turn up 3-4 times a year but when we are winning they are there every week. Does't take long to figure out they are piss weak.

We should ban crowd numbers over 20K. Its not like fans that rarely turn up deserve to see us win. I wouldn't play for the majority of our fans either.

I'm surrounded by reserved seat holders that turn up 3-4 times a year but when we are winning they are there every week. Does't take long to figure out they are piss weak.

Sounds like Richmond supporters, never see em until Richmond win 2 or 3 on the trot then they are out with their jumpers on during the week, until they drop a game then off into the woodwork they go.

Back
Top Bottom