Check this out MJ auto/logo man patch

Being sold by a well known card trimmer too. I wouldn't buy anything off him even if it was a 1/1 like that. That guy is scum.

On the other hand if it wasn't his and I had millions of bucks I'd set a snipe ;-)

Thats the largest Jordan auto I've seen in a while as most are now small and squeezed into small parts of the card. Its a great design.

That is an awesome card. Too good to be true maybe?

Question: Does the signer usually hand number the cards while they're signing?

Why would you get a card like that graded by GAI? Dodgy as, and like chad said, the guy is a well known cheating bastard.

This guy is bastard!
He stole my Tmac 97-98 SKYBOX Auto CM 001/100 from Fleer office, and sold it on Ebay...
BTW, the card was bought at $7000 at chicago few month back. I know the guy who had it and next day he told me he sold it for that amount...
Don't buy anything from him!

haha I'd like to know too.

Is that the reason Fleer went bust? Had people stealing their cards?

A few people have had problems with this guy, but at over 3000+ 99.4% feedback seems reputable enough. What's the beef?

Squash, you have been out of the loop ole son. Here's a quick recap. The seller is one nasty piece of work. He obtains cards through various means, including bullying people, stealing from people, threatening people. He and his cronies trim cards and for a while were into the whole patch making factory thing. I know a hell of a lot about this dickwad because one of his former associates is a mate of mine (who was screwed over for the tune of several ks btw). Anyhow, moral of the story is that if you buy from him, not only are you dealing with an asspaper but the cards you get will be trimmed if graded or trimmed but rejected by BGS/PSA/GAI.

Yeah, he is not the guy you want to deal. He sells stolen stuff too.
I had the Tmac SKYBOX Auto RC 001/100 his jersey number. I went to Beckett booth at show and asked them to grade it. Next day, they informed me they can not grade the card as the "/" between 001/100 is not straight. Beckett informed me 001 can't be from other number, but since "/" is not straight, they can't grade it unless I have Authenticy letter from Fleer. I called Fleer (They were fine at that moment), and asked them if they can issue me the letter. The guy who I talked to informed me they can take a look and issue the letter if it is authentic. So i sent it to Fleer with the guy's name on it and letter explaining everything (Story from Beckett, and all talks with the guy) by certified mail. I called them several times since then, but the guy was not available. When I got him, he informed me the card is on his boss's position and will be sent to me with the letter in timely. Then... Fleer got bankrupcy... I could not even call Fleer and there were no ways to find where exactly it is...

Fortunately, I got a guy who is working for Fleer's leftover items. I sent him email with all document and story, and he is trying to find out where the Tmac's gone. Few months later, the item came up on Ebay from the bustard. He contacted both PSA and the seller, but the bustard of course doesn't respond. We are still trying to figure it out, but as JJ just explained here, he is thief. People know it. If you don't know it yet, now you know...

How could he get hold of the card? Or did I just read that wrong, and he was involved with the hold situation??

Sounds like 1 dodgey bastard tho.

Why does he keep such a clean record for Ebay then??

Does he lurk around on Beckett?

Am I asking 2 many questions?

When Fleer got bunkrupcy, most of stuff was gone with their employees.
Those stuff was sold underground to some dealers like him. That's all I heard.
I have seen him at show, and he has so many high graded stuff, mostly graded by PSA. Not sure what connection PSA and the guy has, or Fleer and the guy has. So many strange situation invloved with Fleer...

MavsMan© said:
How could he get hold of the card? Or did I just read that wrong, and he was involved with the hold situation??

Sounds like 1 dodgey bastard tho.

Why does he keep such a clean record for Ebay then?? Because you get the cards, just that they're a little, well, little. You get even less if you deal with him offline or personally.

Does he lurk around on Beckett? He's not that stupid. When he pops his head up he gets beaten down, threads locked blah

Am I asking 2 many questions?
Ummm :rolleyes:

He had two Drazen Petrovich psa/dna autos too on eBay that I bet were somehow fake or switched etc. I don't trust the guy otherwise I would have had a crack at one.

And JJ is right he has a whinge and the thread gets locked and a member suspended. JJ knows all about that! LOL

Back
Top Bottom