Centerpiece For My Pippen Memorabilia (Game-used Autographed Shoes)

happymerv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
These babies arrived yesterday :smt111 :cool: :D
Nike Air Pippen's III Size 16
100_2566.jpg

100_2565.jpg

Black/Silver Nike Air Pippen III worn by Scottie during the 99-00 season, his first as a Blazer
100_2564.jpg

100_2563.jpg

Nike Air Pippen III White/Blue colorway worn by Scottie during the 98-99 strike shortened season as a Houston Rocket

Both come with a COA and have scuff marks :) very happy with them & i got them for a steal tooo!!!!!! :smt026
Definitely my best mail day ever!!!

Nice shoe's pitty about the texta marks on them....... lol.

Nah well done dude, they look sweet!

I once saw Devin shoes on ebay with Auto on them. The seller was only selling 1 shoe tho. lol.

Great centerpiece!

Very nice shoes Happymerv! An awesome centrepiece to your collection!

I've always wanted some game used gear........about a month ago I missed out on a Penny Hardaway game used Orlando Jersey that was up for auction on Mastronet... it went for $160US, way below what I was prepared to spend. Couldnt get to the computer in time to put my snipe in.....bugger!

Nice shoes!

I had a guy trying to sell some Walker shoes on eBay in a size 13. Its a shame Walker wears size 14. Didnt have a COA but apparently he got them in person at a game hahaha

the two shoes are from different pairs and different seasons but are the same type of shoe (Nike Air Pippen III).

I'd lean more towards owning a game worn jersey than shoes, but they look neat.... and definitely a nice centerpiece... well done mate!

they are absolutely brilliant mate!!
i love em..
screw collecting cards when you can get massive game worn shoes!!

really amazing!
well done on the pickup

Not to put a downer on it, but knowing someone who once ran a sports memorabilia business... I just don't trust COA's at all. Most of them aren't worth the paper, no matter how fancy, they're printed on.

ive seen a fair few pippen autos and that one looks pretty legit, but yeah i agree, the majority of COAs are worthless, like getting a grade by Gem or some other crappy grader.

yeah i agree about the COA's but i have seen hundreds of pippen auto's on ebay over the years and it looks legit to me

Back
Top Bottom