CB4 Fan, New Member, Go Raptors

CB4

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephen
Hey there everyone

New to ozcardtrader, living in Auckland, New Zealand.
I just started following the NBA again about 3 years ago, and hadnt really followed it since jordan retired, mainly due to the fact that after Jordan retired all the card stores in New Zealand shut down.
But just started collecting again and started watching in 2004. Cant wait for this season to start. Im a big Raptors fan, and I collect Chris Bosh, T.J Ford, a lil bit off Carmelo and Charlie Villanueva.
Im trying to find a way to watch the Boston vs Toronto Game this Saturday, hopefully someone is uploading it of Davka.

Catch up with youlls soon.

CB4 fan

hey, welcome to ozcards. you'll find plenty of cards your looking for here. enjoy the site.

Andy.

G'Day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome to the site mate, Raptors are one of my fav teams to watch after the mighty pistons of course :D

Cool, you collect Paul Pierce right, Im not to sure what i have in his line but ill check it out, who else do you collect? Let us know what you want to trade. Cheers CB4

I have to set up a photobucket , im currently listings a few cards im selling on tradme.co.nz. if youll want to check them out check it out http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=121144468

Talk to you all soon, anyone going to be able to watch the Raptors Vs Boston this weekend? Is it being aired on any stations in aussie? Dam i need to watch that game, im sure ill find it some how, maybe someone will put it up on Davka. Peace

Another kiwi!!! Ahhh but from Auckland - oh well u can't win em all

Welcome aboard!!!
Al

By the way - like the bit on the auction where it says check my listings including SUCK players like Nowitzki!!! LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom