can't reply to conversations/pm's on my pc

ruawhare

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stevie
eBay User
ruawhare
hey there guys and gals,not that computer savee but does anyone know how to reattach my windows typing box,as I cannot reply to peoples pms as it doesnt automaticly show up.but does from my wifes tablet.please help

IEFIX.jpg

Im back in the game. Thanks Heaps Graham , should have spent more time learning computers growing up than remembering sporting stats.LOL

Been happening on my phone the past month and a half, d/l'd firefox for it and its works to some extent but still doing weird chit like deleting what I have just typed if I want to write a new paragraph. Works fine if I hit the little text enrich button before hand though.

I've made a small upgrade here, i'm interested to know if it is fixed.

Just looking at it, the Internet Explorer bug that was there before is now resolved so hopefully any other silly bugs may be gone also.

I've made a small upgrade here, i'm interested to know if it is fixed.

Just looking at it, the Internet Explorer bug that was there before is now resolved so hopefully any other silly bugs may be gone also.

I have noticed now that when I hit reply to someone, it takes me away from the thread and the quote is displayed as a code of some sort! Also, the problem people are mentioning in this thread, is the same one I reported to you a while back!

Back
Top Bottom