DPARTYBOY

LOCKYER FOR PM
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Real Name
BRAD
eBay User
nash3-9
Hi i'm starting this thread as a meeting place for all RPC members if your not
sure RPC is the Roosters Predictor Club for you (UN)lucky sapps like me who jagged your self a very limited (NOT) Roosters Predictor.

And I will start by congratulating Digeze for being nominated (by me) as club
President for picking up two :cry: you (UN)lucky son of a gun.

Please if you have been unfortunate enough to get one please share with you fellow RPC members, lets see how many we can get in this exclusive club.

Your VP
Brad :p:cry::p

I am unfortunately a member of this damned group:mad:

Someone has to get them i suppose but why did it have to be us:cry::cry:

Cheers,
Mal

The 3rd member of this allustrious club:v:

It's true, It's true....I am the Grand Cock-a-doodle-doo

:cry::cry:
Rooster.jpg
:cry::cry:

Sorry guys but i think i'll have to leave the Club, today I traded my Roosters:cry: for a Broncos:D
Hang on at the moment Broncos aren't doing that well either:( I queastion weather I riped him off or did he rip me off?:p

Well neither team is going to win the comp so they are just another card from the set. As far as dollar value, the Broncos one would sell for more just due to the difference in demand from the two clubs.

In my eBay store the past few months the Broncos, Titans, Dragons and Bulldogs FAR out sell the other 12 teams. Amazing what winning does but the Broncos always sell well due to the large fan base.

Im in! Im in!

Now Graham...............I find that 56 - 0 advertising on the avatar very offensive..............yes you heard me right...........very VERY offensive AND upsetting...............any further discussion on that game is now not allowed, kk...........lol

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Well neither team is going to win the comp so they are just another card from the set. As far as dollar value, the Broncos one would sell for more just due to the difference in demand from the two clubs.

In my eBay store the past few months the Broncos, Titans, Dragons and Bulldogs FAR out sell the other 12 teams. Amazing what winning does but the Broncos always sell well due to the large fan base.

No way I could join that club...........I offloaded my Broncos predictor right quick...........:)

Back
Top Bottom