Buying an old Box

adz2332

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Im thinking of buying an old box from the zone....
Just running through it ive narrowed it down to 4 boxes (i think)
Just wanting some opinions on them...

2001 Athentic - Captain sigs
- Who were the notable draft picks?

2002 Exclusive - Best draft!
- But if you dont get a good one what else is of note?

2003 XL ULTRA - Destiny Sigs couple goodies
- Few good redemptions to

2005 Dynasty - Few good Drafts
- Platinums

What would u choose?
All around the same price

was working this out myself a couple of weeks ago and went with the 02 exclusive but i got the hodge dps and another guy got the judd only days ago, all from the zone. so you take a pretty big risk of pulling a crap dps. good 01 dps are didak, riewoldt, koschitzke, burgoyne, cloke and motlop, few good ones and as you say, captains sig would be nice. 03 xl gets a chance of a guernsey card redemption of judd, so thats ok. and platinums are the most popular inserts for a while in the 05 dynasty. so some good choices there mate, tough decision. its all about money though, all good boxes. do you want a real quality box with a real chance at something of value, then go dynasty. if you want some cheap fun, then go with 01. if i wasnt saving for series 2 this year id get myself a box of 01.

yer i was leaning towards that one.... As i need the danny meyer draft and plat...
And even if i get a decent one could pay for the box and get either of those..
but then i could buy them for less then a box if they came up....

also i got a quote back for some cards i need

Primus Heroes of the Game (Number 2/100) $275
Pearce Rising Star Signature $330
Wanganeen 2003 Scanlens $165
Primus Team Coach Red $27.50
06 ESP Sticker Redemption Autographs Tredrea (Number 7/10) $550
Tredrea Tazo Signature $220

SO i dunno wheather i should buy just one of them.... Its exciting opening a box, but no garentees....
Mayb i should wait and just get the new 2009 box that will come out and just get one of the above to tide me over

Lol yer i think there ALL a bit (quite a bit) steep but thats just rough prices i got without looking to much around!

Back
Top Bottom