Brendon Fevola, Whats your opinion of him?

Brendon Fevola, Whats your opinion of him?

• Hated him from the beggining of his career.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Liked him from the beggining of his career and still do.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Liked him, until the recent Bar incident.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
his football ability and his personality are two diff things, I rarely hate anyone....

and I do not hate Fevola, I just think he was bloody stupid. So I haven't voted cos none of the options come close to my opinion ;)

good footballer, but if he can't control his actions off the feild when he goes out and has a few drinks, then he should never be selected to play for Australia again.

He has good taste in women, that Lara Bingle is gorgeous =P~ =P~ =P~=P~ =P~ =P~=P~ =P~ =P~

yep an absolute toss pot. Why would he leave his GF after just having a kid :rolleyes:

Yze_Magic word up another dee supporter representing. I swear ive heard that member name befour are you on demonology or demonland?
Yze is in my sig, one of my favourite players of all time, hopefully we can get to the GF this year and win a preimership that would be the single most best moment of my life to witness a demons flag. :)
see u collect Dwilly too so you defiantly have an eye for talent in the NBA aswell :D

yeah, metallica

GO DEES!

You have definitely seen my nickname on both Demonland and Demnology

Nice signature by the way ;)

yer i know who you are. Im only on Demonology and use the member name, MFC Demons i rarely post though, I maybe got 250 posts to my name.
Think we did well in the draft, look foward to seeing Frawley down back with Chopper. :)

I can't believe it was one of the lead stories on ACA tonight - What a joke !

The media are soo desperate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom