Not open for further replies.

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hi guys,

Thought i'd throw this one out there for sale if anyone is interested - 1997 Futera Platinum release Bradman promotional signature card, numbered 16/30P.

Yep, only 30 of these promos were signed for each of the 4 cards from this set and all individually hand numbered. IMHO this is the nicest card of the 4 and the only one in full colour. And this one is mint - sig is blackest black, looks like the Don signed it this morning!

I'd rather keep this in the OCT family than hawk it off on eBay. In fact if it doesn't sell here I don't think i'll be listing it. Having an extra Bradman auto sitting in the collection won't keep me awake at night!

SOLD

1996 Bradman p72.jpg

Re: Bradman auto - 16/30P!!

Very very nice card!!! I love the look of it. If i had the $$ or trade bait i'd be chasing it. And im sure that price is MORE than reasonable.

I saw this thread 1 hour after posted and it was sold. Man i wouldve loved that card.....Nice work Brad. I hope you didnt give it away

Yes.....i don't feel like i need to flee the country Liam!

I think it is a very fair price - market on these seem to be around $600 per card, although not that many pop up for sale so pricing is a little tough. I think it is a great investment - no way this card will be going down in price any time soon.

I am glad it went to a member on here rather than someone on ebay who might list it again for $750 within a day of getting it in the mail.

Should have run the gauntlet and set it at 99cents auction on the bay :p

I don't have a Bradman auto, not a really a Bradman collector as such, but why does a Select /50 auto go for $2 - $2.5k, yet this /30 go for only $600?

I might just clarify it wasn't Richo who bought the card, he was asking what it ended up selling for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom