Bombers delist Johnson & Bradley

all the essendon supporters i work with have been calling for that all year, particually with Bradley

he could work well with St Kilda..we need tall defenders

Thats big news; you would think that the Bombers would have tried to move them in trade week if they were going to just delist them.

Johnson has been a great servant for the club and hopefully he can latch onto another club.

Bradley was the #6 pick only a few years ago... played the 49 games.... You don't often see that.... usually they play either hardley at all or have a long career.... Pretty handy player i reckon...

A few teams could do with him...

A team like Melbourne or Richmond could really use a key defender like Bradley. Especially Richmond, with Gasper retiring the Tigers had been forced to use Joel Bowden as a key defender.

Port Adelaide should pick-up Mark Johnson as he would add some much needed toughness and aggression to the team.

WoW - Johnson hey !

I knew Bradley would be delisted (well suspected he would be) but I didn't think they would let Johnson go !?!

Tiges have first pick in the pre-season draft....not sure who else is up for grabs...but Bradley would have to be up there....he'd be a good support down back with Bowden, Polak and now McMahon!!

Jarred Brennan still hasn't signed with Brisbane.... There's talk he might end up in the pre-season draft... I think he'd be ahead of Bradley...

Having said/read that though.... I doubt he will... He will probably re-sign....

Jarred Brennan still hasn't signed with Brisbane.... There's talk he might end up in the pre-season draft... I think he'd be ahead of Bradley...

Having said/read that though.... I doubt he will... He will probably re-sign....

There was a story on Sports tonight just a few minutes ago about exactly that....the Tigers reckon they can afford Brennan....I really enjoy watching him play....he'd be better off as a Tiger!!

He played the majority of his games back there?
Just because a senile old goat plays you in defense doesn't mean you're a defender. He was useless and shit scared down back. Kep's value is up on a wing or across half forward, he can be dangerous when he goes forward.

Just because a senile old goat plays you in defense doesn't mean you're a defender. He was useless and shit scared down back. Kep's value is up on a wing or across half forward, he can be dangerous when he goes forward.

Agreed. I liked him roaming the backflanks and pushing up the ground the way Chad Cornes does when he plays back.

Back
Top Bottom